Recycling Pays with Think Green Rewards
Recycling your cans, bottles, jars, paper and cardboard boxes could buy you a dinner out, or result in a big discount on other family fun - thanks to Think Green Rewards. This new program from Waste Management allows Battle Creek residents to track your recycling on-line and earn rewards just for filling your recycling bin and helping to protect the environment.
Think Green Rewards includes your own personal point-bank linked to a web-based reward catalog that includes certificates and coupons from merchants in the Battle Creek area good for entertainment tickets, product discounts, meal deals and other special values.
Start Earning Points Now by Registering Online!
Register for Think Green Rewards by June 30, 2009,and get 50 bonus points!
It only takes a few minutes to begin earning points toward your first reward! Register for Think Green Rewards online in just four easy steps:
- Log on at http://thinkgreenrewards.wm.com to read the program description and accept the terms.
- Enter your information (name, address, E-mail, etc.), as directed on the secure site.
- Enter your Authorization Code
- Click SUBMIT and start earning points!
How Do I Earn Rewards?
- Set out your recycling bin filled to the brim with recyclables on your designated collection day.
- Tell your neighbors to recycle! Points are awarded based on the total weight of recyclables collected each week in your neighborhood.
- Earn additional points by using the fun, interactive features that you will find on the Think Green Rewards web site, or www.greenopolis.com. Have fun blogging, or invite friends to join an online group and earn points at the same time.
How do I Claim my Rewards?
Log on the Think Green Rewards site regularly and check out the Rewards Catalog, which lists the rewards available and the points needed to claim each item. When you accumulate enough points to claim an item, just place the reward in your shopping cart and follow the instructions.
What if I have a Question?
Complete program details and Frequently Asked Questions are available at http://thinkgreenrewards.wm.com
If you still have questions after reviewing the online information, please contact the Waste Management Western Michigan Customer Service Center at MI_Customer_Service@wm.com, or call 800-796-9696.